I have been writing on the subject of immigration since the 2016 election. Here's a listing of my writing on the subject.
In December 2016, I was fortunate to travel to Antarctica for ten days. My essay and accompanying photos from the trip.
FEATURED Writing & Presentations
- A Brief Chat With New York City’s Counter Terrorism Police About My Photography, Observer, Mar 2017
- There Is No Illegal Immigrant Crisis, Huffington Post, Aug 2016
- Mismatched: What's Wrong With the Way We Recognize Patterns, SXSW, Mar 2014
- Collaborative Sketching for UX, UXNYU, NYU Poly, Brooklyn, NY, Feb 19, 2014
- Suddenly, We're Ubiquitous, Medium, July 9, 2013
- Everything Is Not Important, SXSW, Mar 9, 2013
- Information Architecture: A Guerilla Guide to Breaking In, Onward Search Blog, Aug 27, 2012
- To Tweet, Perchance to Dream: Dismissing Three Twitter Myths, Scatter/Gather, Feb 28, 2012
- I Was a Twenty Something Gay Basher, BJUnity, Feb 10, 2012
- WWD.com - min online - Best of the Web: Design
- EMC.com - Best Information Services Website and Best Technology Website
- Wachovia Intranet - The Nielsen Norman Group - Ten Best Intranets of the Year
- South Carolina Fiction Project, 2000 - For my short story "Daddy Buys a Buick"
Rupert Murdoch seems to be divesting himself of his entertainment properties, so he can spend time with his family of propaganda outlets.