This March, I presented for the third time at SXSW. My workshop was on Collaborative Sketching for UX.
In August, I presented on the subject of Why I Walk at Fish Talks, a series of presentations hosted internally at Razorfish, New York.
FEATURED Writing & Presentations
- Recap: Source Protection in the Information Age, Tow Center for Digital Journalism, Oct 2014
- Why I Walk, Fish Talks, Razorfish, NY, Aug 2014
- Mismatched: What's Wrong With the Way We Recognize Patterns, SXSW, Mar 2014
- Collaborative Sketching for UX, UXNYU, NYU Poly, Brooklyn, NY, Feb 19, 2014
- Collaborative Sketching for UX, Razorfish University, Razorfish, NY, Oct 22, 2013
- Sketching: Now More Than Ever (keynote), Collaborative Sketching for UX, UX Sketch Camp, NYC, Oct 12, 2013
- Suddenly, We're Ubiquitous, Medium, July 9, 2013
- Presentation: Everything Is Not Important, SXSW, Mar 9, 2013
- Interview: SXSW 2013 Q&A: Robert Stribley, Scatter/Gather, Jan 22, 2013
- Information Architecture: A Guerilla Guide to Breaking In, Onward Search Blog, Aug 27, 2012
- To Tweet, Perchance to Dream: Dismissing Three Twitter Myths, Scatter/Gather, Feb 28, 2012
- I Was a Twenty Something Gay Basher, BJUnity, Feb 10, 2012
- WWD.com - min online - Best of the Web: Design
- EMC.com - Best Information Services Website and Best Technology Website
- Wachovia Intranet - The Nielsen Norman Group - Ten Best Intranets of the Year
- South Carolina Fiction Project, 2000 - For my short story "Daddy Buys a Buick"
Really enjoying Victoria, BC. If Trump declares martial law while we're up here, I'd be happy to stay.